Thursday, June 12, 2008

About Myself

Hi, I'm Rizal. I'm 35 year old born in Kota Bharu Kelantan, married and have a kid. I'm curently staying at Kuala Kangsar, Perak. A just Dip. in Computer Studies graduate and a certificate in personal pc maintenance, installation and multimedia, before that i have been study Dip. in Landscape Design Course at ITM Shah Alam but just 2 semester.. i decided that im not really interest then i quit. Well now I'm Computer Technician/Technical support above 8 years experience works very hardly in busy bussiness. I enjoy my job as i satisfied as its done. I'm on the right path, huh?
Actually i joint spike firstly my choice is IT system, but there is no recruitment yet for that training and so then for a second choice i should give a try for solution/programming track. I love to listen rock genre stuff... punkrock, metal, alternative rock, indie rock and guitar solo. For a movie i like comedi, action and science fiction. Ok maybe i tot thats all for now.... got a lot werk to do.. gegegeg..

1 comments:

-me- said...

hi there!
i like that peguin and your blog design :)